• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know why I bother trying to eat ryvita

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I just get ambushed :roll:

Lilly does this too, it's awful when they both do it at the same time!! They're not this bad with almost every meal I eat, but if it's ryvita as soon as they hear the crunching of the first bite they are all over me!!

:lol::lol:

:love:

Gotta love the persistence and the bit where he's pretending not not to be interested... Ryvitas? Meh... :lol::lol::lol:

Love it!

:lol::lol:

:love:

Gotta love the persistence and the bit where he's pretending not not to be interested... Ryvitas? Meh... :lol::lol::lol:

Love it!

Sesame seed ryvitas are :love: so are the caramelised onion ones especially with some cheddar on, and the fruit ones are amazing too :D the rabbits agree with me :p but then their opinion isn't the best, they think their own poo tastes glorious :lol:

Sesame seed ryvitas are :love: so are the caramelised onion ones especially with some cheddar on, and the fruit ones are amazing too :D the rabbits agree with me :p but then their opinion isn't the best, they think their own poo tastes glorious :lol:

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

I do like the sesame seed ones... Never had the fruit ones though...

:)

For who? You or your bunsters?? ;):lol:

Funny Bunny - you've got to give him credit for persistence! :love::love:

I should do really, Lilly tries, but she gives up after only a couple of hand barriers :lol: Harvey was doing this for a while before I put the camera on him too :lol:

For who? You or your bunsters?? ;):lol:

Funny Bunny - you've got to give him credit for persistence! :love::love:

:lol: Meeeeeeeeeeeee! I'll just need to eat them away from Reggie... ;)

I should do really, Lilly tries, but she gives up after only a couple of hand barriers :lol: Harvey was doing this for a while before I put the camera on him too :lol:

:shock:

That reeeeeeally is one persistent bunny... :lol:

That few seconds he stares at you as if to say "Now are you sure you don't want to do this the easy way?", then starts the attack all over again :lol::love:

That few seconds he stares at you as if to say "Now are you sure you don't want to do this the easy way?", then starts the attack all over again :lol::love:

:lol: he only managed to get a couple of nibbles, it's a good job ryvita is low calorie and high fibre! Lilly is far less persistent and polite but I still gave her a tiny nibble so she didn't think I loved Harvey more than her!

This makes me miss my Max bun (Im on holiday at the moment) who mugs me relentlessly for my porridge or any kind of fruit :roll:

He's far less polite than Harvey though :shock: Sometimes I have to just give up and either let him tuck in or go and sit alone in my bedroom to eat :evil::lol:

I can't wait to see his fuzzy little defiant face tommorrow, although I have just eaten an entire banana in total peace!!! :shock::love:

ETA. Proof!! ;)

:roll:

This makes me miss my Max bun (Im on holiday at the moment) who mugs me relentlessly for my porridge or any kind of fruit :roll:

He's far less polite than Harvey though :shock: Sometimes I have to just give up and either let him tuck in or go and sit alone in my bedroom to eat :evil::lol:

I can't wait to see his fuzzy little defiant face tommorrow, although I have just eaten an entire banana in total peace!!! :shock::love:

ETA. Proof!! ;)

:roll:

:lol:

That's brilliant :p mine don't attack me for fruit at all, even though when I eat it I always give them a bite! Harvey's opinion of banana is that it smells funny but if both me and Lilly are eating it he can't miss out so reluctantly take a nibble :roll:

:lol:

That's brilliant :p mine don't attack me for fruit at all, even though when I eat it I always give them a bite! Harvey's opinion of banana is that it smells funny but if both me and Lilly are eating it he can't miss out so reluctantly take a nibble :roll:

:lol: bless him.

All 4 of mine go absolutely nuts for banana! Bum twitches all round while they're eating it :love:

:lol: bless him.

All 4 of mine go absolutely nuts for banana! Bum twitches all round while they're eating it :love:

My two aren't so fussed because I eat them green :oops: I once reluctantly are a yellow one with brown spots and there was definitely less hesitancy! Unfortunately for the rabbits I rarely eat properly yellow bananas!

My two aren't so fussed because I eat them green :oops: I once reluctantly are a yellow one with brown spots and there was definitely less hesitancy! Unfortunately for the rabbits I rarely eat properly yellow bananas!

:shock: Can I ask why? Are the green ones not hard aswell?! :?

:shock: Can I ask why? Are the green ones not hard aswell?! :?

Not fully green, just the ones that are yellow, with a good dusting of green over them! I just prefer the taste, and I am not keen on mushy banana, they're not hard, just have more integrity :)

Haha, this is what happens when I try to eat anything in front of Bella :lol: She goes crazy! Doesn't matter what it is, she hears me chewing and assumes it's for her as well :roll: If it's something not fit for bunny consumption she gets very cross with me as if to say "How dare you eat your hoomin food in my presence! Now go get me a carrot!" :lol:

Mum gives her bits of Ryvita as a treat sometimes and she goes mad for it. And the other day she apparently ate half a box of cereal in one go; she'd been given a couple for breakfast as there were no pellets and she throws a tantrum if she doesn't get anything in the morning...the box had been left a tad too close to her enclosure and she managed to get hold of it :roll: Little monkey!

Back