• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you buy your buns birthday gifts?

JackieS

Warren Scout
Or am I weird for thinking of it lol

The twins are a year old in 4 weeks time and I'm thinking of birthday present ideas........my friends think I'm weird lol

What do you buy your buns as presents?

They are getting a xmas present, and their birthdays are only a few weeks later, but I can't imagine DD will let it pass without some kind of ceremony.

Mine get treated to new toys, treats and stuff all year round so they don't get anything for birthdays.
They do get an xmas present or two to open though.

It's Reggie's bday next Saturday... :D so yeah, he's getting pressies - ordering some special hay and have a list of ideas of what I would like to get him... :lol:

Ahem...

Fenugreek crunches
Special nibble treats, heard that bunnies love things like dried Rose petals :thumb:
Fresh herbs
Play tunnel, (he's outgrown his normal size ones, a children's one might be better :lol:)
Willow ball and other willow toys...

Hmmm... I did have something else which someone mentioned on here but can't recall at the mo... :lol: he won't get it all, maybe a small selection... :oops: :lol:;)

Edit: I remember now, a treat puzzle, gonna get that bunny brain working for his fenugreek treats! :lol:

Last edited:
No I always get them presents!!
So far the only Xmas shopping u have done is for them too!!

Here's a pic of them opening there Xmas pressies last year :oops:

FA76F4BB-894C-4219-9F07-19CE590BD6E4-307-000000C381434701.jpg

Sorry it's huge!

I always get my buns birthday and Christmas prezzies, they are my babies! If i had kids i would be buying them loads, so i don't see any difference :D

Back