• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: RU Calendar: VOTING THREAD - closing Saturday 12th noon

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Please can everyone vote on which photo you would like in your calendar. Everyone has 3 votes, they are not in any order and you cannot vote for your own photo. Anyone can vote, even if they haven't entered. Here's the link to view the bunnies.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?402044-RU-Calendar-Submit-photos-thread-deadline-Saturday-11-30am-5-October

I make it that the entries are:

Woody, rex, huey, jack & honey, tessie & daisy, fiver & xena, clover, cloud tifa & others, marbles and misfit, mylo, bruce, daisy & dudley, willow, slipper, bobo, bianca & bernard, sir victor velveteen, nibbles, misty, peanut butter, bugsy, dash, fudge, Neville & luna, george, harli, alice & bear, mr bubble, bunsk, Joshua, honey, Gabriel, pooka, franc, buster, little, sooty & sweet, max, mimzy, lola, marley, bunchkin hop, Harvey & lilly, thor, malcolm, rolo, willow (no. 2), rosie & little ted, charlie mitten & oreo, furby & faye, poppy & will, mj & temperance, dandy beano ginger apricot, molly & brian, beano, fern, violet, scamps & yuri

Please let me know if I have missed anyone's photo, if the name of the bunny is misspelt or if I have the bunnies names in the wrong order, as I'm planning on putting their names in the calendar under their photo.

I've taken Baby Saint out as she will appear on the front cover with Doughnut.

When the voting is closed I will then work out which photos have made the calendar and if anyone has a real desire to see their bunny on a certain month then they can let me know over that weekend as I will start the calendar on Monday.

Good luck every bun!

Last edited:
All beautiful photos. My votes are as follows:

1. HoneyBear's Bear & Alice.
2. Rexripley's Bruce.
3. CazandCo's George.

It probably would for me but I was unsure how it would work as everyone was getting three votes. Wouldn't a poll mean everyone could just keep voting for their favourite and have more than 3 votes?

My question is though doesn't this allow people to vote more than 3 times? Just trying to make this as fair as possible.

I think it would be easier to put the photos in the thread and number them. Then people just choose 3 numbers.

I think it would be easier to put the photos in the thread and number them. Then people just choose 3 numbers.

That will take ages as there are over 50, so would have to save them myself and upload to photobucket then put them on the thread. That's why I created a thread for photos only and no comments so everyone can just click in to see them. Also a couple of people wish to change their photos.

Last edited:
so hard to choose as so many lovely photos of gorgeous bunnies but my 3 are

Weedugs Mr Bubble
VanessaB's Gabriel
and Katie 88's Marble and Misfit

Mine are

Jacks-Janes Victor Velveteen

Weedug's Mr Bubble

Elmoandfern's Fern

Tough to make final decisions, they're all gorgeous.

1. Nibbles
2. Little
3. Charlie Mittens and Oreo

Its sooooooooooooo hard to choose only three.

In no particular order...

Mimzy
George
Huey

There are other pics i love, but they already have votes, so wanted to give some others a chance :wave:

That will take ages as there are over 50, so would have to save them myself and upload to photobucket then put them on the thread. That's why I created a thread for photos only and no comments so everyone can just click in to see them. Also a couple of people wish to change their photos.

Are people changing their photos after voting has started?

So flippin difficult to choose 3!!! They're all so cute :love:

My choices are:

1. Sir Victor Velveteen
2. Marbles and Misfit
3. Malcolm

:love:

Are people changing their photos after voting has started?

Only two which I think is fair. Someone couldn't get to a computer until 2 so uploaded a photo but wanted to replace it with the recent one and I had to upload one of Violet for Rogerrabbit as she's been ill, so think it's fair if she wants so change what I've done. Other than that no I don't think people should change their photos.

Only two which I think is fair. Someone couldn't get to a computer until 2 so uploaded a photo but wanted to replace it with the recent one and I had to upload one of Violet for Rogerrabbit as she's been ill, so think it's fair if she wants so change what I've done. Other than that no I don't think people should change their photos.

Ok. Just I've voted for the photos I think would look best on a calendar, not for my favourite bunnies.

Back