• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When somebunny loves you...

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
One of those lovely moments, Pooka showing ultimate trust. I was stroking her on the bed for ages, then instead of wandering off to wash the human off her, she sat and cleaned her face and ears whilst I carried on stroking her :love:

:love::love::love:

I love moments like that, Loki let me cut the nails on three of his paws earlier without me having to pick him up or even hold him still :shock: he just sat there :shock:

The two whole fenugreek crunchies under his nose may have had something to do with it though! :lol:

:love::love::love:

I love moments like that, Loki let me cut the nails on three of his paws earlier without me having to pick him up or even hold him still :shock: he just sat there :shock:

The two whole fenugreek crunchies under his nose may have had something to do with it though! :lol:

The way to a rabbit's heart is most definitely through its stomach! :lol:

Awww that's lovely. :love:
Benjie waits patiently on my bedside table every morning. As soon as I wake up he hops into bed with me for a stroke.

Back