• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New timothy hay is...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
YUMMY! They're all loving it:love:

null_zps11a024ca.jpg

null_zpsc28f0ce2.jpg

Lola was straight in, Donny wasn't so sure..

null_zps0729c923.jpg

But he finally had a taste and didn't stop for a while!

null_zps7da1d5d1.jpg

Charlie buried herself in it-

null_zps526ff5a7.jpg

And Leo just looooved it! Kerbie loved it too but he always runs to you when you go into their room because he thinks you have something.. :lol: he never stays in the litter tray long enough for a picture! I took these with my bf's phone so not amazing quality.

null_zps0e0c648e.jpg

null_zps612ac88a.jpg

null_zps97c2e77f.jpg

And because they're so cute, a picture from a few weeks ago :love:

null_zpsfcad6079.jpg

Oh wow that hay looks lovely - very green and yummy! :)

Is that from timothyhay.co.uk? I am getting a sample sent to see if Flopsy likes it.

I got mine today... well i say mine, I personally dont eat it but you get my drift! :lol: I must say I am very impressed, so are the buns! x

Yeah I got mine the other day, it is the first time I've seen my two choose to eat hay instead of fresh grass!! Very happy :)

I got mine today... well i say mine, I personally dont eat it but you get my drift! :lol: I must say I am very impressed, so are the buns! x

Yeah I got mine the other day, it is the first time I've seen my two choose to eat hay instead of fresh grass!! Very happy :)

They're still eating their ings and baled hay too, but they get through so much hay :lol: I'm glad I've found another yummy one for them :love:

They're still eating their ings and baled hay too, but they get through so much hay :lol: I'm glad I've found another yummy one for them :love:

Mine loves ings too. I give them a mix usually. :) honestly I never imagined I would be so interested in hay, and get so excited to see empty hay racks in a morning!

Mine loves ings too. I give them a mix usually. :) honestly I never imagined I would be so interested in hay, and get so excited to see empty hay racks in a morning!

Smelling hay is one of my favourited things :oops: my bf thinks I'm a bit odd.. :lol:

I love the smell of hay. Just got some timothy hay from hay for pets and from timothy hay people (cant remember their name) both are absolutely wonderful (so the rabbits and guinea pigs tell me).

Ooh that looks lovely!! Especially those nice "chunky" bits. What are those pieces called??

We're thinking of buying hay in bulk once we move (soon!!), as we'll be able to store it :D

Back