• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of Brian and one of Dermot

Handsome boys! :love::love: Great to see Brian with normal fur instead of his moulting patterns! I love the colours in Dermot's photo.

Beautiful boys. :love::love::love:

How is Dermot coping after losing Esther ? I hope you are ok too, I know it must be very hard.

He is doing OK thank you. I am not sure what I will be doing with regards to bonding him with another of my single Rabbits. Dermot is a very tricky Rabbit to bond as he has a chronic gut problem which flares up badly if he gets stressed. He is a very 'humpy' Rabbit when being bonded and this can prove to add to the stress for him. For now he is doing OK as he is and I am not going to rush into taking any risks. Not whilst C is on the other side of the Atlantic anyway !!

Yay Brian! :love:

How is he doing? Is the adrenal tumour still causing trouble?

AMETHYST

As long as he has no direct contact with another Rabbit he is coping well thank you. He can see other Rabbits, but any attempt to bond him will set off a testosterone overload and he becomes totally manic.

Back