• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your cats

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I have become a huge cat lover, I never used to like them until I got my own, now I have two. They have such different personalities. Bailey is very independent and spends most of his time out and about. Charlie is very cuddly and has never gone further than next doors garden. I love how different they are. I would love to see everyone's cats :love:

Bailey
152058440.jpg

Charlie
152693826.jpg

Last edited:
She is beautiful :love: what is her personality like?

Sleepy :lol: She's a very sweet cat, likes to follow you around and likes to tell you when she wants feeding! She's never scratched the furniture much to my moms delight! She must have a bit of Bengal in her as she loves water, she's always in a sink somewhere.. So much so we have to cover the bathroom ones with hand towels :lol:
She is also a massive purr'er :lol: never seems to stop! Always happy to see you and likes to show her butt to people which I read was a sign of love :? :lol:

In the first picture where she's kind of upside down, she does that every evening and rolls about meowing for ages. She likes to have a conversation with you while she does it:D

I didn't really like cats either but Roxy changed my mind:love:

This thread makes me miss having a cat in the house so much.

This is Queenie, the cat i've grown up with, she's around 18/19 years old I think and lives with my Mum.

queenie_zps31eedd30.jpg

queenie2_zpsbef570e0.jpg

And this is Ziggy as a kitten, she lives with my boyfriends parents. We were going to move her here but decided it wouldn't be fair on her as she's so used to a big house.
babyziggy_zpsd2ae0cf7.jpg

Ah lovely cats everyone.

This is Gordon. He was a free to good home cat from a neighbour. They told us he was 8 weeks old but he was only about 6 and was absolutely covered in fleas. His litter mates all went to nice homes too. He's two and a half now.

74118dbb.jpg

This is Tula. She passed away 2 months ago :( only aged about 6 or 7. She was an amazing cat.

7e48d3c7.jpg

This is georgie, she is 12.we have had her from a kitten

And this is "cat" a neighbors cat that has adopted us!

Sleepy :lol: She's a very sweet cat, likes to follow you around and likes to tell you when she wants feeding! She's never scratched the furniture much to my moms delight! She must have a bit of Bengal in her as she loves water, she's always in a sink somewhere.. So much so we have to cover the bathroom ones with hand towels :lol:
She is also a massive purr'er :lol: never seems to stop! Always happy to see you and likes to show her butt to people which I read was a sign of love :? :lol:

In the first picture where she's kind of upside down, she does that every evening and rolls about meowing for ages. She likes to have a conversation with you while she does it:D

I didn't really like cats either but Roxy changed my mind:love:

Aww she sounds lovely :love: we have been lucky with our cats as well, they have never scratched anything either :D

Our naughty tortie sisters! :love:

Monkey, very cuddly but very naughty, I'm sure she does it on purpose. Also rather vocal :lol:
545464_10151022569321847_596049288_n.jpg

And Lulu, quiet, not very cuddly and always looks a bit confused by everything.
155909_473484926846_4730862_n.jpg

Oscar as a baby and all grown up!

He's very laid back but does like to walk across the kitchen work surfaces at night and leave nice dirty paw prints. He wouldn't dare do it during the day!
He also likes to shake himself like a dog when he's wet and leave dirty splashes on the walls :lol:

Last edited:
Beautiful cats :love:
I have two cats siblings. Like all siblings they get on well most of the time but have the odd falling out. They are 6 years old now.

Here's Panther or Panth (officially Cleo)

Fez (officially Felix)

Together

Kittens

Oh go on then heres my lot past and present.

My mums gang

My Monty Mog, my tripod boy

My Rosie

Then this is Mitzi my bridge girl, she was my first female cat when I left home, we had her for 19 and half years, still miss her

The Mighty Pudding our old lad

Then this is Georgi (not Pudding) hes at the bridge now, we had 18 wonderful years

This is Holly she is by far the mardiest moodiest little female Ive ever had - love her to bits

Finally (for now) my first boy Tinker, he was 17 when we lost him to cancer

Back