• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar: Baby Saint on front A4?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Is everyone happy for Baby Saint to be put on the front of the calendar. I know she was much loved on here and had been entered the night before she died. She was a special needs bunny so nice to represent them too.

Also i was thinking maybe an A4 size may be better. It will be double sided so shouldn't be a lot of postage but i think more people would buy it i will find out how much more it will take to produce so maybe sell it for 6 pounds. Would everyone prefer that as the A5 does look small.

Please let me know your views.

Last edited:
Im going to add a photo, I cant do it from my phone but will be able to go on a friends computer to do it by Saturday morning :) I've been reading the threads but can't access the internet much now I cant do it at home so I don't post much anymore.

Sorry I'm so late! Here's one of Rolo - I was hoping to get a better one but he's a nightmare to photograph!

E2EFEFCE-19A5-4887-8EFC-655554D87A69-15927-0000120448C0A48B_zpsd9633581.jpg

Oops, sorry think I've put my picture on the wrong thread! I'm going mad today!

Will pop it on the other thread too :?

That's OK, cute photo. I love black bunnies, didn't realise there were so many on here or is he a dark brown?

Lovely idea to have Baby Saint on the cover - he was indeed a very special bunny.:thumb:

Lovely idea to have Baby Saint on the cover - he was indeed a very special bunny.:thumb:

Thank you, I just have to make decisions and not sure I will please everyone but I know everyone loved her and it's nice to know that even though she's gone she is helping other bunnies.

what a lovely idea. Here is a picture of Willow washing her paws. I feel a little mean submitting her on her own, am I allowed to put one of Lily or them both in as well or is it one entry each?

401967_10151509203584473_1048156846_n.jpg

Has anyone got any more photos to add, it seems the majority of people are waiting to vote! I was going to close it a bit earlier on Saturday so you can all start voting in the afternoon. I don't think there will be a lot more entries.

Let me know if this is a problem.

Also is everyone happy for Baby Saint to be put on the front of the calendar. I know she was much loved on here and had been entered the night before she died. She was a special needs bunny so nice to represent them too.

I would love to have Baby Saint on the front cover. I fell in love with her when I met her. It is so sad to hear that she has gone, but it would be a lovely tribute to have her on the cover. :love:

It's just one entry per person but you can obviousy enter a photo with them both in. Can you put your entry on the photo thread calendar so that everyone gets to see it.

I'm working all weekend with no internet access so won't be able to vote until Monday. Will I still be able to vote then or is the voting due to finish before that?

I''m having such a dilemma over this. I was away last week and have spent all this week dithering over whether to do a picture of Will and his lovely late sister Poppy, but then I feel as if Im disrespecting his new friend Nancy and that some how she'll be offended:roll:. Then I find I havent got a really "cute" picture of Will and Poppy, but have got a nice "cute" one of him and Nancy. Now OH has got in on the act wondering why I've "reserved" the laptop and am looking at loads of bunny pics. HE says do Will and Poppy. I'll end up doing neither at this rate. It's going to be hard enough to vote, there are so many gorgeous bunnies, let alone upload a pic. I'm erring towards Will and Poppy and if this is done next year, do Will and Nancy. Helppppppppppppp

Ah that's a lovely idea to put baby saint on the front, but will that be as well as or instead of doughnut? If instead of you must submit a photo of her for the main comp.

If Baby Saint is going on the front of the calendar Thank you so much I'm sure she would be very happy knowing that her
photo was on a calendar that was to help other bunnies I'm overwhelmed :cry:

Back