• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best bunny pj's ever..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I have these. I ordered them the day after I found them :lol: Only took 3 days to get here as our ASDA is useless for having anything good in! Although I did find a bunny scarf but I already have one and it was the same price as the pyjamas!

http://direct.asda.com/george/womens-nightwear/bunny-twosie/G004306341,default,pd.html

You can get lion and cat ones too :p :D

I'm going to post a picture of me in them later :p :D:D :lol: I won't be able to wear the top at night because of the hood and the fact I hate long sleeve, thick pyjamas :lol: But I needed them! :love:

Last edited:
The bottoms are amazing!!!!

The top is...... Terrifying :shock: I think if I wore it and went to the loo in the middle of the night I'd scream in fright at my own reflection :lol: and then terrify OH :lol: I might just be a bit weird though!!!

If I buy these the top will be hidden in my fancy dress box! It could definitely come in handy for fancy dress!!

It looks a lot better irl :lol: I thought that when I first saw them but they're so cool! The ears are huge though so I don't know how anyone could sleep in it :lol:

My new evening time lounging around top :lol:

Well they look just great to me. Not as pjs cos I have to have cotton to sleep in (in fact most of my clothes are cotton or wool) but they will be great house clothes. The top is quite :shock: Look forward to seeing mine when they arrive. Thanks for this. Brilliant. Better than a onsie for going to the loo without getting cold.

They are sooooo comfortable! :love: definitely 'around the house' wear though, could not sleep in this :lol: I usually wear shorts and a strappy top! The hood is nice and big so that's really comfy too:D

Excuse my face:lol:

null_zps5e67fc45.jpg

Back