• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trio from three singles

Rexripley

Mama Doe
After losing bruce and penelope I was planning on bonding alfie and harley

Then dexter came along so I have three singles.

Dexter will be living inside until spring now at least and will be visiting the plum fairy before he meets another rabbit.

Id like to bond them into a trio but what im wondering is will it be better waiting to bond all three from singles. Or work on harley and alfie first then add dexter later?

I think if I bond alfie and harley first im just going to want to get dex his own lady bun but id prefer a trio

I would bond them all at once rather than add a pair and a single. There are no guarantees with bonding and sometimes trying to add a bun can break down an existing bond, personally I'd rather start with a blank slate rather than putting already bonded buns in there which might view each other as 'theirs' it's hard to neutralise a rabbit! :lol:

Good luck!

Awesome. Best of luck. I am enjoying bonding my lot (its only been a couple of hours so far mind you).

Back