• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay - what's good atm?

as post - need to order more hay, lots of it as it's getting colder. What's good? Usually order Ings from Hay 4 Pets and have had their Timothy & Rye and Meadow in the past...

Thanks in advance!

Have been using timothyhay.co.uk for the last week and a half. It's fab, very green and lush. Currently using a combination of that and Ings from Hayforpets.co.uk for our two.

Ings and the meadow hay from h4p and hopefully the timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk which should arrive today :D :D

My new bag of ings smells soooo nice!

I got my first delivery from timothyhay yesterday an it is lovely and greeen. Buns are liking it. They also normally like Hay4pets

Ings is good at the moment, Ollys loving it! He wasn't so keen on the last bag of Tomothy & Rye though so I ordered meadow to replace it this time which looks good as well.

Back