• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you help This rescue?

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I'm not sure where to post this, so sorry if it's wrong:wave:

The small rescue where I got willow is full to bursting point, plus she has just taken a massive rescue of a group of rabbits including pregnant does. She's a lovely lady who does the best she can from her back garden. She has a amazon wish-list and is desperate for dry food mostly.

Can you donate a small bag of nuggets?? Anything would help, or better still if your in the bristol/bath area, adopt a deserving rabbit! ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/2JNXBEO2UHUL9/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ws_5lwssb024DD4K

Thank you in advance for anything you can donate to these rabbits :love:

Bumping this up.

Willowsmum, would a voucher from The Hay Experts help this rescue? If so, could you pm me and we'll take it from there.

I've tried to buy something but it keeps saying that marketplace items cannot be sent as a gift?

I think there might be a problem because she hasn't entered an address to send it to??

Last edited:
How lovely are you two, Michelle will be so pleased, hang on I'll get back to you, I'll just contact her xxxxxxxx

Back