• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Thurston Please UD p89 Bonding

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Thurston arrived yesterday, with another single male, Kevin, as their owner was moving house and couldn't take them. They're four years old, never been to the vets, and they didn't have names :( Thurston was known as "the nice one", I didn't ask what they'd been calling Kevin :(

Kevin is healthy, but Thurston has a lump on his back. The previous owner hadn't noticed the lump :( The vet doesn't know if it's a harmless cyst or something more sinister, so Thurston is going to have the lump removed and hopefully be neutered depending on what they find.

They apparently had time out of their hutches "weekly" and I haven't seen the size of the hutches, but they don't seem to know how to jump :( Kevin is a bit scared, but very energetic and hormonal. Thurston is a very friendly boy.

I really hope this is the start of a great new life for them, and not the end for Thurston :cry: Can he have some vibes please that it's just a harmless cyst?

Here's Thurston:

Last edited:
They are absolutely gorgeous! :love: Sending lots of vibes for Thurston. What a horrible home they came from. :cry: How could you not even give them names? I think being completely indifferent to an animal is just as bad as being abusive. I really do hope Thurston has a long future ahead of him. It sounds as though he will make a lovely friend for somebody. :love:

Kevin sounds like a typical dutch lad, I bet when he is neutered and his hormone calm down, he will be wonderfully friendly, but very mischievous! :)

Gorgeous boys. :love::love::love:

How could anyone not have given them a name. :evil:

Sending millions of vibes for Thurston. What a cool name. :love:

Thurston is such a handsome chap - I am in love :love:

He reminds me of my Pickle. I hope the lump is nothing sinister and it is easily treatable.

Best of luck for them both xx

They are gorgeous the pair of them:love: :love:

Honestly some people don't realise how lucky they are, how can you not give your beautiful bunnies names :(

Sending lots and lots of Vibes for Thurston and hoping it's nothing bad xxxxxx

Back