• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy-Boo

HS

Wise Old Thumper
My gorgeous girl was looking very sorry for herself this morning and didn't want her breakfast. I've given her some metacam and critical care and made her give around. I've had to come to work and hope she feels better when I go home later.
Vibes would be appreciated.

Sorry to read Daisy-Boo isn't well, hope she has pikced up by the time you get home. If she hasn't guess it's a vet trip for you so let me know hos she gets on.
Lots of get well vibes coming her way xxx

Thanks for the vibes - they worked! I got home around 4.30 and was greeted by two eager faces begging for food :D
Salt was still sleeping....

Me too. She's not very good when she's ill. She loss all of her fight when she's even a little bit under the weather. It's difficult to tell how serious something is with her.
I've given her a good check over and she seems ok. Obviously I can't check her teeth, but there are no tell-tale signs of tooth problems. They are due their jabs soon, so they will get a good MOT then.

Back