• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Grooming

Kayaksteph

Mama Doe
Lola has been grooming us a lot. She normally does this when she is getting cuddles/stroked.
Last night she was on the bed and she started grooming the bed more than normal.

I really want to get her a partner but my OH says no and we just dont have the room plus trying to get the flat ready to sell.

Should i be worried about her grooming us so much?

Felt bad because no one had been able to ofer an answer someone may come and prove me wrong but personally I would say no. She's just getting all excess grooming out :lol: I would say its a sign of love, neither of mine groom me and I'd love it if they did ):

Felt bad because no one had been able to ofer an answer someone may come and prove me wrong but personally I would say no. She's just getting all excess grooming out :lol: I would say its a sign of love, neither of mine groom me and I'd love it if they did ):

Thank you. :oops:

Back