• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everybun!

Aww, hi Julie :wave: :love::love::love: Bunnytoes , Julie always looks so cuddly to me, I just want to snuggle her :D

Julie does love to snuggle and cuddle. I snuggle her up all the time and she snuggles into me and licks me like mad.

Such a pretty girlie. She looks ever so relaxed lying on her pillow with her mouse friend and her yummy food.

:love::love: how is Julie lately?

Julie has been doing fantastic but did have a bad night last night. She woke me up out of a sound sleep banging. She was all the way in her plastic hay box flopping wildly just like a fish out of water. I thought she was dying or having a seizure at first until I woke up a bit and realized that she was on her side that she hates to be on and was trying to flip back over but couldn't. She did manage to get onto her back before I woke up enough to realize what was really going on. I helped her back to her preferred side but have no idea why she did that but she was then grinding her teeth so I guess she was in pain. I gave her some pain med and l sat up with her and petted her to calm her. .....and gave her greens. She was restless the rest of the night and I was up and down all night with her. She seems fine this morning but I am watching her closely to see if I should take her into the vet.

I have a feeling that she was just exercising and accidently flipped to the side that she hates and just became very upset trying to flip back but couldn't because she didn't have enough room in the position that she was in in her hay box.

Back