• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show off your loved up bunnies

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I love seeing snuggly bunnies :love: add yours

Dexter and Florence
151248403.jpg

Oh my :love:

I can't beat that but will be checking this thread out to see it grow I'm too slow to get mine snuggled as soon as I get close I have three faces just staring at me :lol:

Bramble and Sorrell

Rosie and Albie

Fleur and Freckle during bonding (hence stuck in cage!)

Bernard and Bianca

Bridge bunnies Dandy and Buttercup

Well, bonding is underway (2pairs into a quad) so probably shouldn't tempt fate but anyway here they are :D
image_zps65e13804.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps0e752d81.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a) these pics make me really determined to work at encouraging flo and molly to accept each other (good first signs this weekend)

and

b) ive had a poopy day and this did cheer me up :)

Photos of loved up bunnies are my favourite, I literally cannot get enough! :love: I still go awwwwhh out loud when my two kiss and cuddle, even though they do it all day every day :lol:

Here's my two love-bunnies (I couldn't choose my favourite photo so here's 3!) :

f9d28766-9ba2-47e7-ba72-bb91a13e13a7_zps47a5f29e.jpg

024_zps18a1be7f.jpg

017_zps72f309de.jpg

These are all so gorgeous - there is absolutly nothing better than seeing 2 bunnies in love, and snuggled up to each other:thumb:

Back