• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little advise needed please

Carolinew5

Warren Scout
my bunny`s have been happily bonded over the last 12 days but for two days now in the run i have noticed they are not sitting together .. they are very calm and relaxed and groom each other they seem happy will both run up to me , they sleep in there hutch together and i think sit together they have more than 12 hours a day out in the run together then go to bed all very calm no signs of fighting or no fur noticed in the morning do you think they dont like each other ??? :(

I'm in the process of bonding 2 pairs into a quad, but when they were in their pairs sometimes they weren't always together. In fact occasionally one would be in the hutch but the other would be in the run lol! If you are at all concerned though you could reduce their space for a bit to reinforce their bond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My two girls are like this. They are sisters so been bonded their whole life. They will groom each other and sit together, but sometimes they do sit apart and sometimes one is in the hutch and one is in the run. I wouldn't worry personally as sometimes they will want to be apart, like human partners need some space apart sometimes too.

Back