• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Bobo

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Poor 'little' chap went to have his annual vaccinations and a nail clip yesterday - wasn't too happy bless him:(

This once tiny ball of fluff now weighs in at nearly 4kgs - he is such a lump:love:

Wow, 4kgs is huge!!! He looks like such a little bunny yet he's even bigger than Lilly (3.3kg)!!! I can't comprehend him being bigger than her because I've always pictured him to be really little :lol: I think I'm going to have to see more photos with something to scale!!! I hope he's cheered up now :)

Wow, 4kgs is huge!!! He looks like such a little bunny yet he's even bigger than Lilly (3.3kg)!!! I can't comprehend him being bigger than her because I've always pictured him to be really little :lol: I think I'm going to have to see more photos with something to scale!!! I hope he's cheered up now :)

Very good idea. Loads more photos.

Back