• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's New Den

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Pippin normally sleeps on the floor in our room. He has a bed but prefers anything else that he can lie on, ikea bags with washing in or jumpers etc. Failing that he's on the bed! We've been clearing out bookcases of kids books that are outgrown - :cry: - and I was able to empty the bottom shelf of the bookcase beside my bed. I wondered if he would like a den in there because he'd feel more secure so popped his bed on the shelf. When we evicted him from our bed, look where he ended up. :love::love:

20130930_000242_zps59f201ee.jpg

Sorry this is the wrong way round, I don't know how to rotate photo bucket mobile pics.

20130930_000250_zps7ca7f56d.jpg

Awwwww bless him :love: He has a nice selection of reading material there and the TV remote :thumb: Now, just bring him a can of larger would you............. :lol:

Awwwww bless him :love: He has a nice selection of reading material there and the TV remote :thumb: Now, just bring him a can of larger would you............. :lol:

:lol::lol: Don't say that, he'll whine tonight till he gets his booze at bedtime. Feels a bit like Harry Potter sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs.

Awww wee cutie Pippin, bless his furry paws...:love:

Love the reading materials.. Jean m Auel.... Clan of the cave bear et al.. Fab:thumb:

Awww wee cutie Pippin, bless his furry paws...:love:

Love the reading materials.. Jean m Auel.... Clan of the cave bear et al.. Fab:thumb:

I loved the first ones that came together but the very last one that we waited years for was disappointing by comparison. Fantastic stories!

D'awww! :D Love his comfy cushion. ;) I wish I could get Jenna off the bed sometimes, but really I'd be lost without her there. When she was in hospital for four days in March I found sleep completely eluded me without that little furry lump on my pillow.
I also loved the Jean Auel books, but kind of lost interest a little earlier on. Sometimes a series needs to end sooner than it does. :(
Don't you hate having to go through things the kids have outgrown? I see so many memories in their stuff and it's a bit heartrending. :(

Hope Pippin got his nightcap and is happily snoozing away, rather than singing sea shanties. :D

D'awww! :D Love his comfy cushion. ;) I wish I could get Jenna off the bed sometimes, but really I'd be lost without her there. When she was in hospital for four days in March I found sleep completely eluded me without that little furry lump on my pillow.
I also loved the Jean Auel books, but kind of lost interest a little earlier on. Sometimes a series needs to end sooner than it does. :(
Don't you hate having to go through things the kids have outgrown? I see so many memories in their stuff and it's a bit heartrending. :(

Hope Pippin got his nightcap and is happily snoozing away, rather than singing sea shanties. :D

I hate the kids outgrowing things. When it was toddler toys I was in tears because I remembered the excitement they had when the toys appeared at first, all the fun we had playing with them and times the house would be locked and I'd have to go back in to collect one for a car journey then all of a sudden even my baby was too big for them. Aaargh! We've kept some very dear books and toys in the hope that grandchildren may one day enjoy them.

Back