• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom Distractions

Riggs

Warren Scout
Was trying to do some photo editing the other night but Blossom had other ideas and proved to be a perfect distraction.

Apparently I wasn't paying her enough attention and something had to be done about it, Box, Lap, Desk, Window sill, turning into a right little climber

Paul

She's just trying to help her dad get it right - and looks utterly beautiful while doing so:love:

Thanks for the replies, She is gorgeous, and she knows it, she is a real sweetie, when I am sat on the floor with the buns she will sit and groom my hand while I stroke her with the other on.

Dozed off the other night and woke up with her grooming my eye brow.

She is cute.

And the Street triple is :love:

Thanks, it is a Speed triple in a Street Triple colour (Imperial Purple)

Heres another one of her in the garden this evening.

Thanks for the replies, She is gorgeous, and she knows it, she is a real sweetie, when I am sat on the floor with the buns she will sit and groom my hand while I stroke her with the other on.

Dozed off the other night and woke up with her grooming my eye brow.

Thanks, it is a Speed triple in a Street Triple colour (Imperial Purple)

Heres another one of her in the garden this evening.

[/QUOTE

Sorry the Exhaust and colour got me there. Not much of a size difference either. I want to get a Street as my next bike and would love the purple. :thumb:

That new pic i just want to come down and take her(Blossom) home.

The Street is a lovely bike, would thoroughly recommend it, I prefer the size and low down grunt of the speed though, I saw a Speed and a street at the Bike show a couple of years ago and thought "if I could have a speed in the Street purple" then last year I had the opportunity to do just that, then added the hydroform low pipe and am well happy with it.

As for Blossom , I think Malcolm would have something to say about it If you tried running off with her, Here's one of the pair of them chillin out in the front room last night.

Will have to get Malcolm to update his thread.

Paul

Back