• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Success !

vicky_26

Warren Scout
So it's now been two weeks since my girls have been living together and I think they are fully bonded (as much as they ever will be!)

In addition, I have created their own bunny space off my kitchen so they now have a nice big open space to live in. (They previously lived in large hutches in the garden)

The very frequent mounting (Poppy on Parker) has finally seemed to die down a bit and whilst it does still happen it's not as constant as what it was at the start! I'm so glad I persevered! There was one night that I was close to splitting them so I did right to stick with it! I'm loving that I get to spend more time with them - Poppy seems to be coming out of her shell more and being more sociable and Parker is as loving as always (she's started to 'groom' me although only ever on my forehead!).

You would never believe I actually had just tidied this area up!
7cd049088810b3ae6f6004cf339b5b95_zps1906ad4d.jpg

Friends... x
e90f503c56aec462186bee65847d2771_zpsaeadeabc.jpg

Aww thats great. I love their area and all the lovely things you have for them.

Back