• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney, Single Male. Cheshire

RSPCA Macclesfield

Warren Scout

Barney
Male
Young Adult
Log no 377 17.9.13
Arrival Date 24/09/13
Location Private boarding facility, Cheshire

Barney has come into our care from Greater Manchester Animal Hospital. He is a very sweet and friendly boy. Barney is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped, and is looking for a new home with a spayed female for company. We offer a bonding service. Barney is a bold, inquisitive little man - nice and relaxed and confident, therefore suitable for any good loving home. Minimum housing requirements are 6x2ft hutch and a 6x4ft run. A home visit will be carried out prior to adoption. Please contact RSPCA Macclesfield, SE Cheshire & Buxton branch for more information at smallanimals@rspca-macclesfield.org.uk or 07927355741

Is this little guy still looking for a home?

Him and Molly would make a lovely couple ;) I adopted my Dandy and Beano from Macclesfield RSPCA and at the time the lovely lady who does the rehoming worked full time as well as doing all the RSPCA stuff, I don't think she has time to come on here all that often, so if you are interested I'd recommend ringing, emailing her or dropping her a PM ;)

He is gorgeous :love:

Him and Molly would make a lovely couple ;) I adopted my Dandy and Beano from Macclesfield RSPCA and at the time the lovely lady who does the rehoming worked full time as well as doing all the RSPCA stuff, I don't think she has time to come on here all that often, so if you are interested I'd recommend ringing, emailing her or dropping her a PM ;)

Thanks :wave: do you know how she does the bondings? Do they have dates or is it constant supervision? :wave:

Thanks :wave: do you know how she does the bondings? Do they have dates or is it constant supervision? :wave:

:wave: I don't know about that side of it at all as Dandy and Beano were adopted as a pair (they're brothers) and so I don't know. But when we collected them somebunny was there ready for bonding ;)

:oops: Bless You, You are right - It is easy to miss things on here as I don't have time to check often. Thanks for PM'ing RIPMinnie :D

We are going to visit Barney on Saturday :D Molly is getting more depressed by the day, I can't bear it :( she really needs somebun to love, I hope she and Barney fall in love! :love:

We are going to visit Barney on Saturday :D Molly is getting more depressed by the day, I can't bear it :( she really needs somebun to love, I hope she and Barney fall in love! :love:

Ooh, I'm so excited for you :love: keep us posted :thumb:

I'm getting quite excited about visiting Barney tomorrow :D I think Molly knows, she's cheered up the last couple of days! :D

Back