• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Skittle and Hazel

Emmzie

Warren Scout
I want you all to meet Skittle and Hazel :)

Finally got some decent photos!

They are settling in just fine. Skittle is he little black buck he is so loving and very very cheeky he would come out all the time if he could. Very confident little chap. Originally the name was Olly for obvious reasons ;) but it wasn't him. I just think Skittle is perfect for him!

And Hazel the little doe. I've never had a doe so this is new for me. She is a bit more timid although she has relaxed she doesn't mind being stroke and i clean her hutch while she's relaxing. She's very independent and doesn't like much fuss! The breeder was surprised when I wanted a doe also but I wanted a pair she explained how does are much different to bucks. Now I know what she means I still love her and she's a right goon she loves throwing her ball around and when she's out she's a lunatic and so fast!!!

Anyways enough of the essay here are my beautiful buns :)

y2a9ebup.jpg
uvubebe4.jpg
7a9ezese.jpg

~ Emmzie x

Oh so cute! I found daisy was more timid that Levi when I first got them, however now she is a right bossy boots! :)

Oh so cute! I found daisy was more timid that Levi when I first got them, however now she is a right bossy boots! :)

Aww bless! She's not timid as such just not as friendly haha not aggressive just doesn't want to know. She definitely wears the trousers ;)

~ Emmzie x

Little cuties :) Hazel has made a right state of her hutch she loves moving things around haha

~ Emmzie x

Oh my, they are both gorgeous but Skittle :love::love:

Black lops are my absolute favourite!!

Skittle is gorgeous! My OH is besotted with him. So cute as he always looks messy because he's black all the hay and bits show up on him. I'm yet to take a nice photo of him basking he won't sit still haha. I found out he is a nibbler and loves my dressing gown haha. I had to tell him NO then he gives me those eyes :love:

~ Emmzie x

Back