• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Letty Lop

Aww :( the forum isn't as busy at weekends, if you post it during the week more people will look :wave: i wanted to see it :( x

Sorry I'm that way out today....a miserable .... :cry:

I've put her back anyway, she is Letty Lop and we got her as she has a back splay leg and sticks out to the side but she is
a little love :love:

I love Letty Lop so much. She is so beautiful and her coat is so glossy. I love her gorgeous eyes and big footsies :love::love::love:

Bet she would look so lovely with Scooter and his wonky leg :love:

I love Letty Lop so much. She is so beautiful and her coat is so glossy. I love her gorgeous eyes and big footsies :love::love::love:

Bet she would look so lovely with Scooter and his wonky leg :love:

Oh Wow his leg look's just like Letty's her's is a splay leg and she has like a curved spine with it, she moves a little bit like a seal Bless her but she can move and is so fast. When she is relaxed that splay leg sticks right out to the side. Else when we got her I thought it was broken but it's not.

Scooter is gorgeous and has a tash like my Barry the Bun :D

Oh Letty is just wonderful. All black and shiney with lopped ears and a dear little face :love:

Oh Wow his leg look's just like Letty's her's is a splay leg and she has like a curved spine with it, she moves a little bit like a seal Bless her but she can move and is so fast. When she is relaxed that splay leg sticks right out to the side. Else when we got her I thought it was broken but it's not.

Scooter is gorgeous and has a tash like my Barry the Bun :D

Scooter is such a fab bunny and so loving, and he has the most amazing eyes. His spine is curving badly and his front legs are turning inwards, and we are starting to wonder if it might be best to amputate his leg, and then with intensive rehabilitation and physio, Simon thinks we could, even if not correct his little twisted body completely, at least improve on it quite a bit and get him a lot more comfortable, and that this would keep him mobile for the rest of his life.

He isn't yet 2, and with things shifting as badly as they are, I'm worried to be honest, about how compromised his mobility may be, even in a years time. He does get about, and pretty fast as well, but it seems hard work for him, and so then there is the worry of his heart. I just want to do the best thing for him, and get him as comfortable and happy as possible, and I can't really see a way forward with that, if this leg stays, bearing in mind that his was a really bad break after being dropped from a height, and receiving no veterinary care or pain relief at all, and that has no doubt contributed to his difficulties now, as at least if he had received pain relief, he might have been able to support himself more in a better position if that makes sense.

Back