• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and their tents... *sigh*

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
I am currently in the process of cutting out and binding a hole in one of those pop up tents :roll:

You know... these lovely pop up tents:
22453.jpg

They have an opening on one side and you can attach tunnels to it. Well I'm sure you all know how rabbits like their warrens with a TON of exits, not just the one... and if they don't have an exit they will MAKE ONE.

I'm sure the sewing won't win any competitions but the buns won't care :D

Pierre hates the tent, and Bernie goes in and panics that she can't get out. She could turn around, but she is too stupid for that. So she makes a hell of a noise and I always find her in the tent with the opening on the carpet facing down and she is trying to get out of the side that has no opening. :lol::roll:

LOL poor Bernie!!

If you attach the tent to a tunnel though it should hopefully stay upright at least :D But cutting a new hole adds 100% more fun it seems :D

Just took this one, not the best photo but it's a tunnel view of Chewie cautiously entering the tent from the new opening :D

DSC_0032_zps31ae28b2.jpg

Tessie and Daisy LOVED their tent. It got all chewed up in the end. Got another one to give once the whole group are bonded. They made a third entrance to theirs :)

Back