• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Lenworth have some vibes/ He's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
He is really unwell today:cry: He is on treatment for a brain infection but over the last couple of days he has slowly been deteriorating. Today he is not good at all :cry: I can see us needing a trip to the emergency vet later today but I honestly don't know what they can do to help him, so its not looking good.

We seem to spend every other weekend at the emergency vets nowadays :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Thank you. He can't walk today, his balance has completely gone :cry: Horrible to watch :cry: He is on good antibiotics and has been for the past two weeks but the infection still appears to be winning. I can't see the day ending well.

he is currently sleeping wedged between the other bunnies, so we shall leave him be for now so he can enjoy as much time with them as possible

Oh the poor dear :( Sending ((((((((((((((healing vibes and prayers))))))))))))))))))) with all due speed your way. xxxx

Thanks. I am hoping we can get through today so we can walk him to our own vets tomorrow rather than put him through the stress of a car journey as his head is so bad.But I think we will have to let him go in the morning :cry:

Ah I've just seens this, I'm really sorry. Hope they can help and he picks up. Lots of vibes and hugs. xx

Thanks. I am hoping we can get through today so we can walk him to our own vets tomorrow rather than put him through the stress of a car journey as his head is so bad.But I think we will have to let him go in the morning :cry:

I'm so sorry to see this update, Liz. :cry:
I'll be keeping you and Lenworth in my thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow. xxxx

Lenny went to the bridge this morning :cry::cry::cry:

P1040935.jpg

Last edited:
Back