• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruffy & Wilma

Scruffy

Banned
Thought I would share a few photos of my two. We have two Dutch Rabbits, Scruffy (pet store bunny) and Wilma (stray we rescued from a shelter.) Scruffy is approx 8 months, Wilma is guessed to be about 12 months. They have been home with us for around 2 weeks now and they seem to have bonded great!

bunny.jpg

(Scruffy left, Wilma Right)

Image%202013-09-28%20at%209.07.31%20PM.png

(Scruffy bottom, Wilma Top)

Wilma is a little chubby at the moment but is slimming down nicely and after some considerable moulting she is growing a new glossy coat, you can see she is a tad bigger on the second photo.

bunny2.jpg

Scruffy (above) is a handsome one, our vet keeps mentioning showing him! Not that I plan to!! :p

Sorry to bore you all! haha!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, glad it's not just me who thinks they are cuties! :D

Bailey's it's quite easy now, Wilma has a freckle on her nose and her lines aren't quite as clean and straight as Scruffy's, the white line on her back is wonky, Scruffy's is totally straight. :)

They are really lovely. As your vet mentions showing Scruffy you could enter him in to the calender competition and get your vet to buy one!!!

Back