• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Ted ( Gorgeous Harlequin neutered male)- Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Ted

Ted also fondly known as Super Ted as he loves to fly up and down onto everything around him. That might includes you too! He likes his boxes and tunnels also. He is probably best suited to an outdoor life where he can have access to an enclosed garden/yard to run around in and explore. He is not too keen on being handled but is coming around to
the odd stroke. If you are after a rabbit with character, handsome Ted could be the one for you.

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Contact Name: Vicky
Adoption Fee: £55
Contact Details: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

We have many gorgeous rabbits and other animals in need of home. Details can be found at our website, http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Last edited:
Aw he looks just like Truffles! I don't think she'd be very happy to meet him unfortunately, although Samantha also grooms anything in sight.

What a handsome boy,I hope he finds a loving home soon :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Aw I hope super Ted finds a lovely home soon. I've got two harlequin buns although they are more orange I love the multicoloured bunnies! :love:

Back