• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun in the oven ;)

luna

Mama Doe
Hi all :wave:

Got some cute pics last night of my buns playing "bunny homemakers". Couldn't resist putting them up :) They are not the best quality as it was dark outside and we had to put the lights on. Bobby is the one peeking out of the oven window while Rosie says "45 minutes at 180 degree's should do it". :lol: :love:

IMG-20130927-WA0005_zps842a20ed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

download_zps13f92626.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi all :wave:

Got some cute pics last night of my buns playing "bunny homemakers". Couldn't resist putting them up :) They are not the best quality as it was dark outside and we had to put the lights on. Bobby is the one peeking out of the oven window while Rosie says "45 minutes at 180 degree's should do it". :lol: :love:

IMG-20130927-WA0005_zps842a20ed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

download_zps13f92626.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone. Bobby is sulking as he thinks his "street cred " has been ruined on RU. He is embarrassed that he was seen playing with a toy cooker. Ah well it was worth it ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I'm so glad I captured the moment as they haven't so much as looked at it since that evening! :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back