• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy day tomorrow. Any ideas for stopping rain coming through shed door.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Tomorrow i am spending the day sorting the rabbits shed out for winter. We need to put in proper hutch beds and sort out all the gaps in the joins. Also need to find a way to stop the rain coming through the mesh inner door. Thought of a shower curtain but don't want to stop air flow and light to the boys. My other pair have a opening window on their side.

This includes turning it around. My husband built it long ways despite me telling him to build it side on so i could put concrete 24hr runs on for winter (white rabbits and muddy grass runs don't mix well). The runs that fit are sadly smaller than recommended but they have 6 x 4 in the shed and will have the same out i'm not feeling so bad about it. So four of us are set to turn the thing in limited space should be fun. Wish us luck.

Back