• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: RU Calendar - Submit photos thread - deadline Saturday 11.30am 5 October

cpayne

Warren Veteran
OK here we go. There will be 24 bunnies featured, two on each page unless I get hardly any entries! I won't enter Doughnut since I've been asked to put her on the front of the calendar, if people aren't happy with this please let me know and I'll enter her. I will start a different thread later for people to vote on the photo of her to use.

The rules are one photo per person, there can be one or more bunnies in the photo. Please just upload your photo, put the name of the bunny on it. Please also state if you wish an open or closed vote. Open will mean a new voting thread or closed will be emailing me your top 3 bunnies. You cannot vote for your own. I will start the voting thread on Saturday afternoon.

Please don't leave comments on here as just having photos will be easier for everyone to look through it when the voting starts.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
ead1a73c1365e3e4dd5f86eec760b025_zps59fd4323.jpg

This is Woody.

I think an open vote is absolutely fine.

Good work Christine!

Aren't they all just so gorgeous! I vote for them all so far - sorry :oops:

Love the idea of Doughnut on the front cover :love::love::love:

etaru3a7.jpg

Cloud and Tifa with their brothers and sisters.

Open vote is fine with me if that's what people prefer.

IMG_0109-1.jpg

Marbles and misfit
Open vote

I really don't know how I'll pick I know there will be so many amazing pics. Cant wait to see doughnut on the front too :)

Back