• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor bunny- Pets at Home

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
I had to go into Pets at Home today as I couldnt get a large bottle for my bunnies run... Couldnt get one locally and didnt have time to order over internet...

I went up to see the adoption bunnies in the adoption centre and saw a wee black bunny with a pile of runny poo in front of him and tiny wee black poos at the back of his cage,,

I reported it loudly to members of staff and said rabbit needed urgent attention, they said that the bunny was very lethargic this morning... I reminded them that this was a bad sign and needed immediate attention...He needed a vet..

Transpires this wee bunny has been with Pets at Home for 18 months and due to his poor health no-one wanted him.. , has been at vets a few times....I am so upset,.. My hubby point blank refused to allow me to take him...

Vibes please for wee Thumper.... I intend going up tomorrow if i can to see how He is. If anyone is in the vicinity of P@H , Parkhead Retail park, Glasgow... Can they look in?.
Poor wee mite,,,
Feexxx

Last edited:
Oh dear, if only you weren't so far away. Would your OH let you get him on the understanding that you then rehome him, hopefully to someone on here? Maybe lay on how upset you are and how much it is playing on your mind, and you're not looking at to keep him for yourself, just to get him out of his current situation. If you would need stuff for him, I could order stuff online to have delivered to you if that might help your OH agree.

Oh dear, if only you weren't so far away. Would your OH let you get him on the understanding that you then rehome him, hopefully to someone on here? Maybe lay on how upset you are and how much it is playing on your mind, and you're not looking at to keep him for yourself, just to get him out of his current situation. If you would need stuff for him, I could order stuff online to have delivered to you if that might help your OH agree.

You are a sweetheart, thank you.... do you know... it was a struggle to get my husband to agree to rabbits in the first place and given we had issues with our trios bonding, and my nerves, He simply will not consider it...under any terms...!,!,!

I have deactivated my facebook account due to issues there so cant facebook them...

its horrible, my friend goes int o check the adoption rabbits but she hasnt seen him before so presumes He must have been 'through the back, or elsewhere for 18 months...' He is a wee cutie. I feel sick..
I will email them.

Fee xxx

Awww poor bunny :( I wish Glasgow weren't so far from me or id have happily had him. I'd love a black rabbit too :cry: please keep us posted on his progress and have my fingers crossed he finds a loving new home soon

Back