• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So apparently my boyfriend dislikes animals...

Brilliant :thumb:

My dad was the same when he first met my mum - didn't get the point of animals - didn't take him long to get just a potty over them as my mum:thumb:

my dad hates all animals, what he doesn't know is that I've seen him cuddling the rabbits in "secret" and he often falls asleep with the dog on the sofa :love:

Awwww I love that picture of Wotsit flopped out on his side, he's so dignified and handsome :love:

My OH doesn't like bunnies either, but he will sit and cuddle Badger and Blueberry and help me brush them and will feed/water all of them if I ask him too if I'm not going to have chance. Badger and Blueberry actually lick him too, more than me! :roll: I am not amused :lol: but at least they're friendly to him unlike Slipper. (who is not friendly to anyone :roll:)

Back