• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good home...

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
12671_10151682617247671_1830110743_n_zps995ae098.jpg

This.

I put on my swimming costume at the pool last night, tied my hair up looking in the mirror...noticed one of the straps is almost eaten through!! And this morning, I put on my favourite pink cardigan, one sleeve eaten to halfway up!!

:censored::censored::censored:

:lol:

I'll join the list too!!! :thumb: I'm used to troublesome buns - put my fleece jacket on the other day, got to work, wondered why I was getting funny looks - so took it off... its got a great big, rupert sized hole in the front!!!!! :evil:

I'll join the list too!!! :thumb: I'm used to troublesome buns - put my fleece jacket on the other day, got to work, wondered why I was getting funny looks - so took it off... its got a great big, rupert sized hole in the front!!!!! :evil:

:lol::lol:

Oh they're SOOO naughy aren't they. At least the bombay mix she ate didn't seem to upset her :roll:

:lol::lol:

Oh they're SOOO naughy aren't they. At least the bombay mix she ate didn't seem to upset her :roll:

:roll::roll: :lol: naughty buns!!! Rupert nicked a sausage roll once and ran off with it all proud, while i chased him shouting nooooo rupert man you can't eat meat!!!!! he, of course was doing crazy binkies found it fun! He stuck his willy in my eye and mouth yesterday (humping my head!) :shock: traumatised I was!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! That's SO funny!!!! :D:D:D

:lol: i was trying to get hubby to help me but he was too busy laughing! its cos i lie on the floor with them, and to check tia's bum i have to hold pellets up to make her stand as shes so shy and scared (doing this she actually climbs on me and lets me stroke her) - she rests her paws on my face :love: usually in my eye socket tho, but still.... well rupert joins in, but i didn't want him to have this pellet cos it was tia's and he was greeding it so i was holding it higher and he couldnt reach, im guessing he humped my head to tell me off the way tia does to him, but still...

does this mean he's my boss now? :? :lol:

:roll::roll: :lol: naughty buns!!! Rupert nicked a sausage roll once and ran off with it all proud, while i chased him shouting nooooo rupert man you can't eat meat!!!!! he, of course was doing crazy binkies found it fun! He stuck his willy in my eye and mouth yesterday (humping my head!) :shock: traumatised I was!

:shock::shock::shock:

:lol: i was trying to get hubby to help me but he was too busy laughing! its cos i lie on the floor with them, and to check tia's bum i have to hold pellets up to make her stand as shes so shy and scared (doing this she actually climbs on me and lets me stroke her) - she rests her paws on my face :love: usually in my eye socket tho, but still.... well rupert joins in, but i didn't want him to have this pellet cos it was tia's and he was greeding it so i was holding it higher and he couldnt reach, im guessing he humped my head to tell me off the way tia does to him, but still...

does this mean he's my boss now? :? :lol:

Yes, he will think he's in charge of you now :lol:

Back