• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Jasper has been chewing something and has cellotape stuck to his mouth :shock: what's the best way of getting it off?:? just pull? (conscious of hurting him)

No definitely don't pull it off as you may tear his skin. I would soak it with warm water as much as you can. I did this with Dipsy and it lifted off in about 10 secs.

I put Dipsy on a towel on my lap, with cotton wool and a small bowl of warm water at the side, and just kept soaking the cotton wool and dabbing it on the tape. I'd had a tv unit delivered and had taken it out of the box, and didn't think just left the box on the floor. When I went back into the room, Dipsy came running up and it was over his face, and stuck to his chest, where he had obviously dived in the box and pulled at the tape :roll:

Asked a friend to come over and hold him while I dabbed it with water and it came off SOOO easily :lol::lol: silly jasper!

1377313_10151656481698321_930675492_n.jpg

now he's just chilling :lol:

Back