• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie pictures. it has been a while.

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Julie is doing fantastic. She is extremely happy and alert even though she can't hop. Her vet is amazed at how well she is doing and how happy she seems. She says that Julie loves us very much and loves all the care that she gets. We never leave her alone for very long. She is always with one of us. She sleeps on the love seat next to our bed and is on a big blanket on the floor during the day that we drag from room to room. We have chairs in front of of the love seat so she doesn't fall off.
Julie can move around and quite fast especially when I turn my back for an instant and she is facing the opposite direction or is across the room.
She kicks her back feet wildly while moving her head and neck to turn herself in the direction that she wants to go. She propels forward. She is still crazy for food and to be loved on. She also loves to slide around on the tile in the kitchen as it is easiest for her to move.

Last edited:
Julie has a tattoo in her ear! :shock: How did I miss that before?
Aww...sweetie! :love: Is she not able to crawl on her tummy anymore? Can she turn herself over from side to side?
Precious girl, you are so beautiful! *blows a kiss*

Thank you for the pictures, BT. I've missed seeing Julie. :) xxxx

It's wonderful to see her looking so content and well. I love all her pillows and blankets and think a love seat is an extremely appropriate bed for her.:love:

I am glad that you all have enjoyed Julie's pictures.
She made me really nervous this morning. She was really active during the night and seemed happy and doing good this morning but then ate her breakfast slower than normal and wasn't very interested in her greens. Scared me. I propped her up on her pillow with her favorite herbs and hay. She ate and then started grooming the pillow and herself. She does this when she is particularly pleased.
Her tattoo says S2C. I am not sure what it means.

Here is a picture of her getting ready for bed. She seems to like sleeping there. She sometimes bangs in the middle of the night and me or my husband jump up to see what she wants. Sometimes it is more pellets or to be rubbed back to sleep or a drink of water. :lol: She isn't the least bit spoiled.

She lovely, I'm sorry I don't know her story I'm fairly new still, can I ask what's wrong with her??
Hope you don't mind me asking:shock: feel free to ignore if you like ;)

She lovely, I'm sorry I don't know her story I'm fairly new still, can I ask what's wrong with her??
Hope you don't mind me asking:shock: feel free to ignore if you like ;)

Of course I don't mind you asking. She is an elderly bun and has degenerative arthritis that has affected her spine. Her spine is a bit twisted. She has always been food obsessive and an attention monster so seems to have accepted that she can't hop and seems very happy to be taken care of. There isn't anything that can bee done medically and she requires 24 hour care but we are willing to do this for her as long as she is happy and full of life. She is on pain meds for the arthritis and antibiotic injections for her tooth because she has a bad tooth that the vet can't remove because the roots are too deep. She loves her medicine and isn't bothered by the injections. If you have any other questions or if I haven't explained enough please feel free to ask anything.

Of course I don't mind you asking. She is an elderly bun and has degenerative arthritis that has affected her spine. Her spine is a bit twisted. She has always been food obsessive and an attention monster so seems to have accepted that she can't hop and seems very happy to be taken care of. There isn't anything that can bee done medically and she requires 24 hour care but we are willing to do this for her as long as she is happy and full of life. She is on pain meds for the arthritis and antibiotic injections for her tooth because she has a bad tooth that the vet can't remove because the roots are too deep. She loves her medicine and isn't bothered by the injections. If you have any other questions or if I haven't explained enough please feel free to ask anything.

Oh thank you for answering, I didn't know if it was in bad taste to ask:shock:
Well thank goodness she has you! She sounds very well taken care of, she's so pretty, bless her little heart :love:

Back