• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie and Bella thread! Photo overload ;)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Here are my beautiful pair, who have been absent from RU for a while because of my busy-ness in the world.
They are just being too adorable and naughty for me to neglect RU any longer! :love:
Bella is unrecognisable from the bun we got from the shelter in March. She follows me round the garden, climbs your leg for strokes, does the most amazing back flip binkies and has a longer more beautiful mane than ever.
Foxie is on a 6 week course of Septrim, and although there have been nights where we've had to force feed food, days with emergency vet appointments, and lots of general stress, I now see an improvement in him at last!
He also refuses to sleep anywhere during the day but his favourite chair... :roll:

'*Sigh* Oh what a wonderful chair! So full of chairness!'

'Hole?! What hole?! Mummy there izn't a hole I promise!'

'This person makes a very comfy bed... DON'T MOVE!'

'I iz gunna sit here till you let me in you nasty Mummy you! I KNOW YOU HAVE RASPBERRIES!'

'Kisses!'

Mohawk

'I iz greeeen Mummy. LOOK! I IZ GREEEEN!'

I love these two :love:

I've been reading too much disapproving rabbits recently because I read what Foxie was feeling about the chair and imagine him tagging on under his breath: "shame you are blocking my view human" :lol: I do love disapproving rabbits! :p

I love Bella's hair :D

I love these two :love:

I've been reading too much disapproving rabbits recently because I read what Foxie was feeling about the chair and imagine him tagging on under his breath: "shame you are blocking my view human" :lol: I do love disapproving rabbits! :p

I love Bella's hair :D

Thanks guys :D

Hahaha, I think he was saying that too now! Cheeky sod! I've been reading so many of those too, they've replaced lolcatz for me :lol::lol:

I am loving Bella's hair... still waiting for Foxie's mane to come back! :love:

Thanks guys :D

Although I feel I'm being unfair to Foxie... that hole was mainly Bella's doing. She has several matching one's throughout the garden. She digs a few centimeters and then says to herself 'Nope. This hole isn't right. Just not holey enough. Time for another one!' :roll:

Back