• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are you thinking about getting a new rabbit soon?

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Tell us the details! :D

we are thinking about getting Jasper a friend in the spring/summer once we have been here for a while and signed an extension of tenancy. We arent sure whether Jasper and his friend will remain indoors or if we'll get them a playhouse and run to live outside. Decisions decisions.

Yes, we are moving next month and after that I want to get a wifey bun for Loki, then I will have 2 pairs :love:

He is on his own now but lives in the living room with us and gets soooo much attention and human company probably about 18-20 hours a day. In the new place he will have his own room and see us less, so he needs company :p

Ooooo I am always thinking about getting a new bunny but dont actually plant to unless one of them doesnt bond in with the group, in which case (sigh) I may just have to ...

Also want a cat (but Tass says she is my cat as well, so she'll just have all the attention that I would have given to it)!

as soon as we find a suitable frenchie or possibly conti in rescue we'll be having another. If we haven't found a suitable one by next summer we might get a breeder bun.

Life just isn't the same without Eli, and our girls are missing having a third I think (particularly lola)

I'm considering getting Albus a friend in the new year maybe, once he's old enough. :)
It's a tricky decision, though!

I would absolutely love to get Mylo a friend but not until we get away from this house, it's an embarrassment - I wouldn't dare let anyone in to do a home check! :shock:

Yes! Tully will be getting a new friend in the next few weeks. I don't want to jinx it so no details until I know they like each other!

Yes!

Ash is at a rescue being bonded as we speak and they think it's going really well so far. They just want to keep an eye on them for another day and hopefully they'll both be home this weekend! :love:

I was, and I've just collected him this evening! Black mini lop buck, I'm looking forward to getting to know him :love:

Hi there,

I'm hoping to adopt a bonded pair of mini lops, but was wondering if anyone knew any good reputable breeders in London??

Hi there,

I'm hoping to adopt a bonded pair of mini lops, but was wondering if anyone knew any good reputable breeders in London??

What about a rescue pair? A rescue would be able to help bond (if they werent already a pair) and they would be already neutered and vaccinated.

Good luck with finding some :wave:

I want another giant, but my OH won't let me! My two are happily bonded anyway, and I've heard that trio's can be troublesome!

Back