• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sprocket please! :(

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Got home from work to find Sprocket hunched in the Kennel. Seems he has a bloat episode. Vet seems to think it is not really bad, tummy not too hard, so he has been given meds and sent home. I have seen him nibble on a few bits, hoping he improves soon. :( Please send vibes for my special boy.

Thanks, Should I try and get him moving around a bit or just leave him? After his first few nibbles, he's not eating at the moment.. and clearly still uncomfortable :( However, he had a couple of well-formed poos coming from his bum, I think they are new. :?

He's had a long drink and eaten a small piece of spring green and is now in the litter tray eating a bit of hay. Hoping this is a good sign..

Thank you! So far it has followed the same pattern as last time. I.e. it has taken roughly 3 1/2 to 4 hours for the meds to kick in. Then he started nibbling a bit and then was tucking into hay. So hoping that this means he is over the worst. :)

Back