• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got a message...

Schez

Mama Doe
From mum in law, saying she rescued a bunny from the jaws of her cat. :shock:

It had got into her pond, so the poor thing is wet. From her picture it looks like she has the bun in a dog crate and is trying to dry the poor thing off. She says she will release it later as she believes it to be a wild one.... Wish I could get over there to take a look.

Ask her send a photo to you? :wave:

Did you see my owl photo by the way?:wave:

ETA: Re read it, she's already sent you a photo :oops: ignore me!

Last edited:
Ask her send a photo to you? :wave:

Did you see my owl photo by the way?:wave:

Ooh yeah! I replied to you. :wave: it's awesomeness by the way.... Reeeeeeeeallly want one! :lol:

She sent a pic to my OH, but it's not clear. I wanna get over for a decent nose... Poor little love. I've got so many Qs... :D

Ooh yeah! I replied to you. :wave: it's awesomeness by the way.... Reeeeeeeeallly want one! :lol:

She sent a pic to my OH, but it's not clear. I wanna get over for a decent nose... Poor little love. I've got so many Qs... :D

Typically I just edited my post as you quoted :roll::lol:

Aww :)

I'd suggest taking it to a wildlife refuge. If it's been in a cats jaws they often need some antibiotics for the bite wounds.

Back