• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Successful toy shop! (Plus catnip question)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I just bought a whole loads of rabbit and hamster toys for Harvey, Lilly and Sid :D

The rabbits seem to be getting bored sometimes so I thought it was time for new toys!!!

One that has gone down very well is now not sold on the website anymore!! But I found a bigger one with a different pattern:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/scratching_posts/cardboard_cat_furniture/378904

They love running through it, Harvey has had a little scratch/dig, Lilly has chinned all of it and had a nibble too :lol: my one is a smaller size so was cheaper at £5 (hopefully it will be stocked again when I need a new one!) but this one looks good too :)

It came with a sachet of catnip which I haven't used at all! I'm assuming that giving catnip to the rabbits I'm any form, or baking it in to carroty treats for the bunnies, is a big no no?

Also this tunnel is cheap at the moment:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/tunnels/tunnels/14545

I've heard of bunnies and guineas getting their heads stuck in that tunnel :( it doesn't stand up by itself so I always worried about it being a bit of a hazard! I think that's why it's always been cheap, I know none of mine could get through it!

I love those house things, I really want one but not allowed to buy anything else :( ...yet :lol:

I've heard of bunnies and guineas getting their heads stuck in that tunnel :( it doesn't stand up by itself so I always worried about it being a bit of a hazard! I think that's why it's always been cheap, I know none of mine could get through it!

I love those house things, I really want one but not allowed to buy anything else :( ...yet :lol:

I was just about to update and say tunnel is cheap for a reason! Only just opened it! Lilly got stuck :( :roll:

And Harvey just got stuck too! Oh dear...

Any idea what I can make out of it for the bunnies?!!! They're not having it like it is!!

Last edited:
Any opinions on catnip and bunnies? I did google and half the answers were "catnip is rabbit safe" and half the answers were "catnip is bad for bunnies" :roll:

Lilly has made the entrance to their box house big enough for her wide bum now :lol: they soend a lot of time running through it or just sitting in it too :D

Back