• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't wait for our Viovet order to arrive u/d it's here!!

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
We decided to order some stuff for the rabbits, their toys are old and some they don't even like. So for Jasper I have ordered:

• A himalayan salt lick
  • A chill n chew mat
  • Corn rattle rollers
  • Carrot play patch
  • Double woodroll

And for Nibbles and Buttons I've ordered...
  • Double woodroll
  • Chill n chew mat
  • Large weave-a-ball
  • Corn rattle rollers

Nibbles and Buttons don't tend to like store-bought toys so they get mostly treat based stuff, whereas I'd like to try Jasper with some new things :)

Going to sort out a digging box for Nibbles and Buttons shortly, and I've got a huge cardboard tube to cut into bits for them. :D

Last edited:
I got the chill and chew mats - not given them yet. Also got some pop up tents. Will wait til (gulp) they are all bonded (not that Ive started that yet) then dish out the goodies.

Hope your lovely bunch are happy with all their presents.

I got the chill and chew mats - not given them yet. Also got some pop up tents. Will wait til (gulp) they are all bonded (not that Ive started that yet) then dish out the goodies.

Hope your lovely bunch are happy with all their presents.

Nibbles and Buttons got a really cool three way tunnel from Kennelgate a couple of months ago but Nibbles being the digger he is has ripped it at the bottom :roll::roll::lol:

it's here, it's here! Jasper likes the rattle roller best so far :D

1378124_10151656569323321_2024862643_n.jpg

Back