• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thomas - My gorgeous little mini lop

Rabcat

Mama Doe
This is Thomas my little mini lop - dainty cute and very feisty :D

I love him to bits :love:

752315c4ab205c19614ad64eba566c94_zps82235490.jpg

44bb29b01ab652fc85cba5b4d263e8d3_zps901e0422.jpg

I can imagine! He's just too cute, if that's possible ;)

I love his little roundy face! He was found in a flat on his own being seen to every other day. They sent an email round at work as the RSPCA couldn't take him. I said that I would have him. I was told that he was a big uppy eared black bun so had such a surprise when this little fella was brought in in a box :lol: He stuck his head out straight away to investigate everything :lol:

He now lives with Bessie and Lucky - his two big sisters :D

I love his little roundy face! He was found in a flat on his own being seen to every other day. They sent an email round at work as the RSPCA couldn't take him. I said that I would have him. I was told that he was a big uppy eared black bun so had such a surprise when this little fella was brought in in a box :lol: He stuck his head out straight away to investigate everything :lol:

He now lives with Bessie and Lucky - his two big sisters :D

Thank goodness you have him now :love: he's obviously very well loved ;)

Awww, I have such a soft spot for tiny bunnies...and pure black bunnies...and floppy eared bunnies... :lol: he's perfect, I'm getting bunny broody now :lol:

Back