• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo is so much better.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Like a new bunny:love: he's hopping normally (as normal as he can anyway!) and put on a decent amount of weight:love: He lost so much weight :( That nasty parasite was back :evil: so both Leo and Kerbie have been taking their panacur like good boys.. most of the time! :lol: Still have a week and a bit left but I'm glad we took him to the vets when we did, I still feel really awful for not noticing it even sooner though :(

null_zpsaea508b8.jpg

And Kerbie has been so good looking after him :love:

null_zps53991caa.jpg

I am glad Leo is feeling better - bless him :love:

Have you thought about trying him on the Oxbow Joint supplements? -

My flopsy is doing great on them - he was struggling before with his arthritis ( Hopping in and out of trays and just in general)

I am glad Leo is feeling better - bless him :love:

Have you thought about trying him on the Oxbow Joint supplements? -

My flopsy is doing great on them - he was struggling before with his arthritis ( Hopping in and out of trays and just in general)

Oooo they sound good, not too expensive either! I'll order some when I've been paid, I bet they'd really help him :D thank you :D

Oooo they sound good, not too expensive either! I'll order some when I've been paid, I bet they'd really help him :D thank you :D

They are fab, I give Flopsy 2 a day. My vet did say they can take up to 8 weeks for the active ingredient to take affect - however I noticed a lot of improvement within 2-3 weeks of Flopsy being on them. I suppose it differs from rabbit to rabbit. :)

Back