• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They sold so fast!

Tidgy

Warren Scout
A new PAH store has opened up opposite my work and i popped over there on lunch time Friday to see what they had. The two rabbit pens were brimming full with bunnies. I saw a young lad walking around with one fluffy bun in a carry cage while his Mum was being told by the PAH saleswoman that rabbits like things to gnaw on things. I was there a good 10-15 minutes and the bunny was being carried around in the cage poor thing.:cry: Why couldn't they have just got all the advice and accessories first!
They shouldn't be allowed to sell them unless in pairs. Well actually they shouldn't be in the shop!

I went back there at lunch time today to check on the bunnies (someone has to keep an eye on the situation!!) and there was only three left. I cant believe that all those buns have been sold in only four days.:shock:

Yep. Its very worrying. Lets hope and pray that they have gone to good homes that either have done or will do research.

Back