• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As one door closes, another one opens

Zoobec

Staff member
Yesterday I found one of my 4 chickens, Henrietta, dead in the chicken shed. :cry: she had seemed absolutely fine so it came as a shock really.Kinder, Shelley and Yolko seemed a bit puzzled at first, but they seem ok. Anyway, after I had given the shed a good clean out I was moping a bit, and decided to cut the lawn. I was just dog poo scooping in preparation, when a tiny frog leapt out of the grass. I managed to catch it and we kept it safe until after I had cut the lawn. So although I couldn't save poor Henrietta, I saved the little frog :love:

I'm so sorry to hear about Henrietta :(. What a horrible shock for you. Sweet dreams little feathered friend.

What good names you have for your Hen family :)

Sleep tight Henrietta x

what a lucky wee froggy!

Sorry about your hen :( One of my bf's ex-battery hens, Betsy, died on Sunday, she was fine when I cleaned them out the day before, only Chicky left now :(

Back