• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies!

Thought you might like an update...

null_zpsd175abc5.jpg

null_zps152e9551.jpg

null_zps08cebc09.jpg

null_zps9ff2074c.jpg

null_zpsfb3f796e.jpg

null_zpsb1b2d01f.jpg

null_zpscd4f4613.jpg

null_zpscfd8fc13.jpg

null_zpsa72b88a0.jpg

null_zpsa9f083d9.jpg

null_zps948cd045.jpg

null_zps965edc3c.jpg

null_zps70438d26.jpg

null_zpsa1d926eb.jpg

null_zpsaabab479.jpg

null_zpse82dc481.jpg

null_zps42d542cb.jpg

null_zpsaef3c1c0.jpg

null_zpsbe125908.jpg

null_zpsfb1421b6.jpg

OMG your bunnies and photos are just totally amazing and what beautiful bunnies :love::love: Celebrity bunnies as well. These two have just jumped to the top of the queue of my fav buns on RU :D:D

Aww, they are lovely :love: love the jumps too :thumb: and congratulations on getting into the magazine :D

Lovely to see your buns, they are great photos and they look the best of friends!
What magazine were you in? Xx

I read that article and had no idea that you and your buns were on here! It was lovely :) The bunnies are beautiful- I have an extra soft spot for Dutch bunnies :love:

They are gorgeous :love::love::love:

I was just going to ask about Tinkerbelle, just re-read through your posts, I didn't know she was no longer with you, I was away from the forum for a while and missed your threads. I'm so sorry xxx

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm still really heartbroken about Tink and that's why I've taken a huge break from the forum as I just kept getting reminded of losing her and I keep finding ways to blame myself.

Most of the jumps are homemade but the red and blue slanted one can be bought online. Vitakraft now make rabbit jumps and places like pets at home are selling them. :)

Thank you, I'm still really heartbroken about Tink and that's why I've taken a huge break from the forum as I just kept getting reminded of losing her and I keep finding ways to blame myself.

Most of the jumps are homemade but the red and blue slanted one can be bought online. Vitakraft now make rabbit jumps and places like pets at home are selling them. :)

You can't blame yourself, she had such a good life with you, they all did. Bunnies are just so delicate at times :(

Back