• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dig your way out of that then

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
So have had to mesh the bottom of the little run Why?

This is why 20 cm burrow entrance :shock:
f52fe79391ab03261e54ef4297a07338_zpsfe7cd554.jpg

They got out yesterday

Hmmm but who was the culprit I wonder :shock:
ae06010865ed38cd83796e3a4a801c6f_zps1f78dc7e.jpg

And the new look run
2110a05c3b742c873b661d1b8bf45093_zpsc2516875.jpg

And the terrible trio :love: in the big run :roll:
c4db588ec01e9428c5d5c493477fdf64_zpsd3b41a5f.jpg

OMG that's a big hole! One of my buns, who never digs, decided to start digging today, I found her head deep in a burrow! She is a white one too, and looked so muddy too.
Where did you get the mesh floor covering from, I think I may need some?

:lol: spoilt sport!

Just checking - that is wire mesh plastic coated, not just plastic, yes? Otherwise they'll chew straight through and start again :lol:

OMG that's a big hole! One of my buns, who never digs, decided to start digging today, I found her head deep in a burrow! She is a white one too, and looked so muddy too.
Where did you get the mesh floor covering from, I think I may need some?

Local hardware / garden shop it's only plastic mesh I used a similar one in the other hutch when the same bun decided to escape and he has never done it since in that one, just hope he doesn't start in the big run they don't make mesh that wide :lol:

:lol: spoilt sport!

Just checking - that is wire mesh plastic coated, not just plastic, yes? Otherwise they'll chew straight through and start again :lol:

It's just plastic as I was worried about their feet getting sore :roll: I plan on getting some turf and covering it over :D

Flo chomps straight through the plastic stuff!! i put wire mesh and lawned over the top, at least then you know they can have a lil dig but can't get anywhere and nothing can dig in either but its not directly underfoot

My two have mesh on top of the grass at the end of their run, no sore feetsies here and they've had it for months now :)

They're such monkeys, I know it's what rabbits do but I still :lol:

Back