• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i saw matt really clearly

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i was just extending the piggies run for them, not thinking of anything really and there he was.. sat on the wooden hut. the clearest i have seen him.

probably shouldn't say things like this when you're already a known loon, but i don't care. i just burst into tears when i saw him. i watched him for a bit and now i can't see him anymore.

has anyone else had the same experience? :wave:

i was just extending the piggies run for them, not thinking of anything really and there he was.. sat on the wooden hut. the clearest i have seen him.

probably shouldn't say things like this when you're already a known loon, but i don't care. i just burst into tears when i saw him. i watched him for a bit and now i can't see him anymore.

has anyone else had the same experience? :wave:

I don't think you're a loon. :D I think that's absolutely beautiful.xx I've not seen my bridge animals but felt/heard them.

When I was about 18, I went away with my now husband for a weekend - when I came back, my mum told me that our Border terrier X Max had to be put to sleep. I was absolutely beside myself... Before I left, I had my suitcase by the door and Max went and slumped in his basket. I assumed he was sad coz I was going with out him. I made big fusses of him before I left, telling him I would be back and that I would see him soon.
Fast forward to me cleaning out my bunnies a month after losing him. Not thinking, just doing. I heard, crystal clear the padding of his feet/tapping of his claws on the concrete, without thinking I turned to greet him. But of course was met with nothing but a warm feeling he was checking in. :D

Now I've got goosebumps... :lol:

Yep I have seen my cat NoNo a few times :D

Usually when I'm thinking about her or jessy and Cleo do something she would do :thumb:

I hear her all the time jumping off the bed when both cats are downstairs :love:

thanks for sharing. :love:

i hear things move sometimes and assume it's bisc, then realise he is the other side of the room. bisc also reacts to something in their area aswell.

i saw matt not long after he passed but this was the clearest i have seen him. :love:

I've seen my bridge bunny Sydnee.
It made me feel like he was still here with me, I suppose in a way he is.
When I've been really upset about losing him that's when I've seen him.
I do miss him so much, it hurts :(

I've never seen Boris but I've felt him a few times :) The most recent one was a nip in the bum, he had a habit of doing that when he wanted me to move or wanted attention :lol:

I've had a similar experience to OL, my German shepherd used to follow me around the back yard while I fed the other dogs and her nose would always be up my bum. Not long after she passed, I was out doing my rounds and I distinctly felt goosed and could almost hear her paws padding after me.
Figures that would be the one I'd remember the best. :? :lol:
I have often thought my MacKenzie Husky, Shadow, was walking with me in the dark of winter after he passed. I could almost call on his presence if I felt at all jittery about being out in the night. I can't "see" him, per se, but I know he is walking ahead of me like he always did, plodding along at the end of his lead like a sheep. :lol:

I think it's wonderful that you can see him. You see, he hasn't really left you. He is still there watching out for you and Bisc. :love:

so glad i'm not the only one! o/h couldn't see him which is a shame :( he doesn't believe in anything like that though but if he had an open mind about it, maybe he would see him. :? he thinks i am seeing what i want to see though, and subconsciously seeing matt, but he said it's still nice that i am. he looks a bit freaked out when i say it though! like i'm already crackers! :oops:

matt never did like being left out! :lol: if he thought bisc had something he would be right there, being nosey! :love:

I frequently "feel" one of my cats who died afew years ago rub against my leg.I know its her-i dont know why.If my missing cat has passed over i hope i see/feel him too.I really think that bridge animals have a way of communicating to us when we have a very strong bond with them.

Sometimes I feel a rabbit nosing my hair even when Joshua isn't on the bed with me, Snowy loved to cuddle and it's comforting to think that it might be him. Years and years ago when one of our dogs passed away, my mom said she would see her in the yard or sense her presence in the kitchen.

I distinctly remember my old GSD being 'behind' me on a walk about 3 weeks after she passed. My other dog stopped, looked behind me and wagged her tail, and then carried on as normal. I knew it was Sable with us :love:.

I felt and heard my Tilly a few times after she died. I also saw her out of the corner of my eye a couple of times. Sometimes I inexplicably just knew that she was there. :love:

In hindsight I think her spirit was hanging around because I was so devastated and couldn't let her go. When I started dealing with it better after a couple of weeks I stopped feeling her presence, she went over the bridge :cry::love:

Back